Saturday 6 July 2013

Sticks & Stones (Cut & Run, #2) by Abigail Roux & Madeleine Urban



Cut & Run Series Book Two - Sequel to Cut & Run Six.
 
Months after nearly losing their lives to a serial killer in New York City, FBI Special Agents Ty Grady and Zane Garrett are suffering through something almost as frightening: the monotony of desk duty. 

When they're ordered to take a vacation for the good of everyone's sanity, Ty bites the bullet and takes Zane home with him to West Virginia, hoping the peace and quiet of the mountains will give them the chance to explore the explosive attraction they've so far been unable to reconcile with their professional partnership.

 Ty and Zane, along with Ty's father and brother, head up into the Appalachian mountains for a nice, relaxing hike deep into the woods... where no one will hear them scream. They find themselves facing danger from all directions: unpredictable weather, the unrelenting mountains, wild animals, fellow hikers with nothing to lose, and the most terrifying challenge of all. Each other.
  • Genre: Mystery, Suspense, Contemporary, Romance
  • Age: adult, Glbt
  • Source: owned ebook
  • Read from February 25 to 27, 2013

FINAL RATING: ★★★★★/★★★★★



Dear Abigail Roux & Madeleine Urban :


For making me addicted to C&R!!!!!!


5.GLORIOUS.STARS FOR THIS ONE!!!!!!! I have become an official FAN OF TY AND ZANE! AND THEIR GLORIOUS AWESOMENESS. AND EPICNESS.
IT'S JUST SOOOOOOOOOO EPIIIIIIIIIIIIC. EPIC I SAY. EPIIIIIC!!!

I don't remember when it was the last time that i smiled so much while reading a book. I even irritated my poor sister with why i laughed! It was just amazing!

Oh, and the story was so much better than the first one! Less predictable, while we are at it, and much more dangerous! Like, animal dangerous! I just loved every freaking second of it! I laughed, i smiled, i even cried!

Not to mention the level of overheating i endured: I had to do lot of fanning myself...Phew, it's hot in here!

I will avoid adding quotes, because if i start i will never stop!

CHARACTERS:


Short version:


Ty is absolutely insane & awesome & ohmygodletmehugyounow type!
Zane is absolutely insane & caring & aboslutemothafakaaa !
Deuce is absolutely cool & intriguing & interesting!
Earl i wanted to kill & then don't kill & then kill again & blablabla... !
Ty's mom and Granddad are totally cool & awesome!

Longer version for Ty and Zane:

 

Ty: I didn't even know that he was absolutely huggable type. Seriously. I cried for him, laughed for him being awesome and pissing people off. I just love him. Call me crazy, but i love a book character. And i would marry him in a heartbeat if it were ever possible and sadly it isn't. His relationship with his family is certainly amusing. I love how he cares and gets along with Deuce, but i disliked his relationship with his father, because he takes everything his Dad says to his heart. And it wasn't pretty sometimes.

Ty needs a lot of hugging in this one....



And his relationship with Zane was hot and hot and EXTREMELY HOT and oh my god my body can't take it anymore type!




Zane: I finally understood that Zane is kick ass modafakaaaa, because he just is so amazing!

Like...this level of COOL~!


Seriously.

AND THE CONCLUSION FOR THE BOTH OF THEM:

KICK ASS. Though i kind of shouted a lot because of their:




OH COME OONNNNN YOU ARE BOTH IN LOVE SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST FREAKIIIIIING ADMIT IT ALREADYYYYYYY!

And, i found it funny how they avoided to kiss or do anything in public because it would freak out Ty's dad...Probably like THIS:



OVERALL:



MY REVIEW ON GOODREADS 



No comments:

Post a Comment